Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Detection Tool

Friday, January 1, 2010

Frost

After one of our recent rain events, where everyone north of us got snow, there was beautiful frost on everything. I took these photographs wearing my bathrobe. I had to act fast to capture this beauty before the sun hit it and melted away the delicate frosting.This ephemeral effect only happens when there has been water then suddenly freezing temperatures. It disappears as soon as the rays of the morning sun strike. Now, it's buried under snow and gone.  











All the photographs in this blog have been captured by Robin Robinson.

2 comments:

  1. I love, love, love frost. It makes for some of the most interesting photo ops!

    I'm really happy to know I'm not the only one who runs out of their house in a bathrobe with a camera in hand. :) My neighbors think I'm nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank, Renee! Nuts in the best possible way, surely. You'd get my vote in a minute. Yup, she's nuts alright! Good for her! Happy New Year to the nuts!

    ReplyDelete